General Terms and Conditions (General Terms and Conditions)
- Virtualoffice24.: established in Woerden, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 69689318. The building situated in Breukelen at De Corridor 14J (3621 VB) is unencumbered by mortgage. Virtualoffice Breukelen grants its renter permission to use the following address De Corridor 14J, 3621 VB Breukelen as its business postal/office address. This includes the right to use photos for commercial purposes (including website).
- Customer: The natural person / sole proprietorship or legal entity with which Virtualoffice24 has a written or oral agreement for offering and providing the Service in the name, and at the expense and risk of, the natural or artificial person in question. The General Terms and Conditions are fully applicable to the Customer.
- Service: Providing the use of business address packages with a monthly direct debit and the option to use the flex spaces meeting rooms / workspaces for a fee. (see our web-shop)
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers and agreements of Virtualoffice24, also trading under the name of Virtualoffice24.nl.
- Virtualoffice24.nl is a business address/rental office formula of Virtualoffice24. and entitles the customer to use the accommodation as an office on a part-time basis at a fee on the basis of availability. Costs are to be further agreed (see web-shop).
- Use of the office for retail trade purposes, with shoppers walking in on a frequent basis, is not permitted.
- The validity period of the Agreement entered into with you is equal to the period laid down therein.
- The customer empowers Virtualoffice24 to accept postal items, any risk and additional costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- Registered post and parcels cannot be accepted by us (unless you are on location). Advertising materials will not be forwarded. Packages can possibly be accepted and forwarded at an extra rate (see web-shop)
- Virtualoffice24 receives and sorts the customer’s mail and will forward it once a month, in a closed envelope to the address provided by the customer (this is included in the price). There are other packages available in the web-shop which include mail forwarding on a weekly basis. The maximum size of such envelope is 380 mm x 265 mm x 32 mm and may weigh no more than 2 kg. If the mail weighs more than 2 kg or is bigger than 380 mm x 265 mm x 32 mm, it will be forwarded as a parcel and the customer must pay an amount of € 14,95 per parcel exclusive of VAT. All payments must be made immediately via the web-shop through payment partner Mollie.
- The customer may opt to have its mail forwarded on a more frequent basis. . The costs amount to € 9.95 exclusive of VAT per envelope of maximum 2 kg and a maximum size of 380 mm x 265 mm x 32 mm or to select a package in the web-shop which includes a weekly mail forwarding.
- The costs of the business address packages are: 3 months € 119,85 excluding VAT (€ 39,95 excluding VAT per month), 6 months € 143,70 excluding VAT (€ 23,95 excluding VAT per month), 12 months € 239,40 (€ 19.95 excluding VAT per month), 24 months € 454,80 excluding VAT (€ 18,95 excluding VAT per month). This is the standard package for 1 BV. On the site are more packages for holding + 1 + 2 + 3 BV’s (see web-shop).
- Registration is done by means of the registration procedure.
- The registration procedure contains:
* proof of registration with the Chamber of Commerce must be provided, if present.
* a copy of an ID must be submitted.
* the registration fee or connection charges have been paid.
- All prices and rates are exclusive of sales tax (VAT) and other levies imposed by the government..
- All payments must be made immediately via the web-shop at www.virtualkantoor24.nl directly through payment partner Mollie.
- Virtualoffice24. sends an email for an extension at least 21 days before the end of the agreement. For renewal, the customer must pay the following period in advance before the end of the previous agreement. Can also always consult to send the correct link for payment.
Duration and termination/Privacy statement
- The agreement between Virtualoffice24 and the customer will be entered into by completion of the registration procedure, and the customer indicates to accept these General Terms and Conditions as part of the agreement.
- The Agreement between Virtualoffice24 and the Customer is entered into for a period of 3, 6, 12 or 24 calendar months. Customer will receive at least 21 days before the end of
the agreement an email for renewal. For renewal, the customer must pay the following period in advance before the end of the previous agreement.
- Notice of default must be given in writing/by e-mail.
- Upon termination of the Agreement, for whatever reason, the customer is responsible for notifying all parties of the change of address. The customer will ensure that the address filed with the Chamber of Commerce is changed to the new address. Mail that is sent to Virtualoffice24 after termination of the Agreement, may be forwarded on request and payment of a fee. . It is the customer’s responsibility to have its address registered with Virtualoffice24 and is no longer registered with Virtualoffice24 when the agreement is terminated.